- NewsSudan’s FM proposes joint meeting between IGAD and Troika on South Sudan peace
- NewsSudan, Russia discuss military cooperation
- EconomyUK pledges commitment to help Sudanese economy
- NewsSudan, Egypt FMs to meet this month in Cairo
- NewsTerrorism Word Is Used to Put Pressure on Underdeveloped Countries: Strategic Expert
- NewsJoint Sudanese-Egyptian Military Talks to Kick Off
- NewsBritish Minister for Africa Visits Sudan
- NewsSouth Sudan Government and rebels sign peace deal to end five years of civil war
- NewsFrancis Deng: Despite Secession, Sudan And South Sudan Hearts Beat as One
- NewsNISS Rescues Egyptian Military Forces from Libyan Rebels
Johannesburg (AP) — The United States on Saturday announced more than $630 million in aid for Yemen, Somalia, South Sudan and Nigeria, where conflict has helped to cause what the United
By IAN AUSTENJULY 7, 2017 OTTAWA — The government of Canada on Friday formally apologized to Omar Khadr, the only Canadian imprisoned at the United States military base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.
PTI United Nations: , July 08, 2017 Indian peacekeepers stationed in a South Sudanese town have been praised for providing lifesaving medical assistance to a woman who collapsed near a UN base.
July 7, 2017 At least 23 Egyptian soldiers were killed and at least 26 more were injured by two deadly car bombs that ripped through army checkpoints in northern Sinai today, security sources
SMC- Authorities in Kassala state arrested a group of human traffickers, and announced the release of 12 hostages including women last week. Speaking to the SMC, director general of the state
SMC- Foreign Minister Ibrahim Ghandour began his visit to Italy to participate in the EU high-level conference on migration in Tallinn on Thursday with foreign ministers from different
SMC- The Kuwaiti ambassador to Sudan, Bassam Al-Qabandi, described the Sudan’s position in the current Gulf crisis as normal and consistent with President al-Bashir’s wisdom in
SMC- The Government of Sudan has announced the membership of the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) for the Financial Intelligence Units FIUs (Egmont) Group to be the 155th country. The
Khartoum — Minister of the Council of Ministers, Ahmed Saad Omer, has underscored Sudan’s firm stance and solidarity with Libya to achieve stability and peace through inter-Libyan dialogue.
SMC- Khartoum- The Government has described the statement by SPLM-N movement that it would not negotiate with it on political issues as a tactic which is usually adopted by the movement,